- 1 sweet dumpling squash
- a little bit of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the squash in half. After removing all the strings, pulp, and seeds from the squash slice the two halves into smaller moon-shaped slices.
- Lay these out across the cookie sheet and drizzle them with olive oil. (Optional: Sometimes we season with salt, while other times we choose to drizzle a bit of maple syrup or brown sugar to accentuate the sweetness.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning the squash over to the other side half way through .